Our Sankalpa or Goals are as follows:
- Provide Further Medium for the International Organization of Siddha Traditions.
- Increase Worldwide Awareness of the Siddhas with our activities.
- Provide resources for Education, Initiation, Pragmatic Instruction, and Sadhana in the Perfected Yogic Sciences of the Siddhas.
- To Perpetuate the Essence of All Yogic Wisdom and Knowledge, the Source and Medium of All Comprehension, which is One and Unified even expressed as diverse Traditions.
- Raise Money for further Organization, to Build Internationally - Siddha Temples, Ashrams, and Centers for Perpetuating the Goals of the Siddhars and the Yoga Siddha International Trust. (i.e. as mentioned above and below)
- Simple acts of Service - as taught by the Siddhars to be the Reflection of the Ultimate Fundamental Truth of Unity - acts of Loving Kindness and Simple Humanity not limited to: Feeding anyone and Everyone, providing shelter, and Increasing Awareness thus perpetuating Greater Harmony and Well Being in the world through Consciousness. It takes Awareness as a preliminary to Conscious (Harmonious) Behavior in Individuals, Societies, and the World.